Saturday 15 November 2014

Here's To New Beginnings...

Hey there!
My name is Dottie, and I'm just some teenage dirtbag, and I was born at least 20 years too early...


That probably sounds hipster-y or something, right? I'm not a hipster, I promise you. I'm a punk. Well... I would be, if it weren't for school rules and my parents, but unfortunately, I can't look punk-ish until I'm about 20.. But I'm punk at heart! 

You see, I love bands such as Green Day, blink182, Sum 41 and Nirvana, and no one really listens to them any more, but they were on the radio all of the time in the late '80s/early 90s. So yeah, that's the 20 years too late thing. 


As for the new beginnings, well, I started a blog about two years ago, I think, but sort of neglected it. I found though, that it helped with emotional stress and just helped me to clear my mind, so that's what this blog is for! I'm going to rant, fangirl, and just post whatever I need to, to help me feel better. Feel free to come along for the ride! 

So here's to the future!!
Dottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment