Thursday 11 December 2014

If It Means a Lot to You...

There is something in my life, that means the world to me. It isn't a physical object, or a person, but a feeling. 

The thing that means so, so much to me is pure happiness. The type of happiness you feel when you're with your friends, and you're all laughing and all of your worries seem so far away. The type of happiness you feel when you get something you've been waiting for, for a long time. The type of happiness you feel when your favourite band plays your favourite song live. 

The feeling of pure happiness is very rare for me; there is always something at the back of my head, asking me if something is wrong, or if I've forgotten to do something important. 


*continues post from two days ago when I was tired* 

Okay, so I think where I was going with this post is, the thing that makes me ultimately happy, purely, purely happy, is going to concerts. Live music. Being in a room with as little as 20, or as many as (possibly) 20,000 (?) people, singing along to every word. That is the feeling I hang on to for days. 

Seriously. 

And I think what I'm trying to say is, if something makes you happy, hold on to it. Don't ever give up on your dreams of being happy. 

Hold on to whatever makes you happy. I'm being serious here. Do not compromise your happiness at any point in your life. It's your life, so live it how you want. 

Okay? 

Okay, so that's the end of this pretty mediocre post... 
- Dottie. 

1 comment:

  1. Holding onto what makes you happy and chasing your dreams of being happy... Lovely words, Dottie :)

    -Riley

    ReplyDelete