Thursday 1 December 2016

How Do I Write a Wish-List?!

Hello my friends!! I'm curled up in bed at this very second, and I'm cold and bored, so I figured why not make a wish-list on my blog?! Then, I realised that I don't know how to. So here's my attempt at a wish-list, yippee!!

Before I begin, I am going to clarify that all images are credited to New Look, I do not own copyright to them! Yay, legal stuff!!




Grey Chunky Knit Bardot Jumper
Black Platform Flared Heel Chelsea Boots
Blue Fray Hem Skinny Jeans
I really do love all of these items, I'd love to wear the skirt with a pair of fishnet tights, a big snuggly jumper and some chunky boots! The skinny jeans are of course a staple item for any wardrobe, and I don't actually have a pale pair of skinnys yet! As well as these few items I've found photos for, I want to purchase lots of new bras and underwear from New Look, because they do a brilliant 'three for two' offer, which is awesome for a student on a budget!! 

If you're interested in buying any of this stuff, the captions are links, so that's pretty cool, and I hope you enjoyed this mini wish list!!

- Dottie. 

7 comments:

  1. Snuggly jumpers are just about the best thing ever in the winter. I have so many of them, that my closet is bursting LOL. And I dig the skinny jeans! Nice wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love, like all of this! Those boots are amazing! x

    - Caitlin
    heycaden.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you!! I'm trying to save up for them, alongside paying for Christmas presents.. It's not going well, hahah! :') x

      Delete
  3. Love your style! It's pretty much the same as mine to be honest, I love those boots and that Grey Chunky Knit Bardot Jumper outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete