Tuesday 25 April 2017

I'm Not Dead....

Hello! It's almost 10pm and my body is telling me to go to bed, but I needed to write this little post to let you all know that I'm not dead! 


Over the last two weeks, I was enjoying my Easter break, and some time off from college. I gave myself plenty of opportunities to see friends, have a rest, and just generally look after myself. I went back to college today, and things are starting to get pretty stressful; I've got around six to eight weeks left to complete what currently feels like an awful lot of work, and on top of that, it's looking unlikely that I'll have a day off over the next three week. This is because I do three days a week at college, and my work is so understaffed, I'm having to do four days there. 

This little post is just to let you all know that if I'm quiet over the next few weeks, I'm very stressed and exhausted, and am trying my best to look after myself. However, my life hasn't been, and hopefully won't be all work and no play, because I'm starting to really enjoy photography, so even if I'm not here blogging, I'll be thinking about it!
I have lots of ideas for posts written and planned out, I am just struggling to find the time and motivation to actually write, and take photos. 


I promise to try and get back to blogging once I have more free time!
- Dottie x

2 comments:

  1. Take the time you need to do the things that will contribute to your success! You got this! and can do this. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much V! I guess I just need to not let the stress get to me :) x

      Delete