Thursday 6 April 2017

Where I Went/TMI Tag

Hello, it has been what feels like forever since I last sat down and wrote a blog post. The reason behind that is because I worked nearly thirty hours last week, on top of going to college. This is something that I just find very exhausting, so naturally when I got home each day, I'd just curl up and sleep instead of doing something productive.
To make up for my absence, I thought I'd give you all a little insight into my life, yay. 

1. What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing a military green cold-shoulder smock dress, and purple fluffy socks. I am a fashion hero...

2. Have you ever been in love?
I'd like to think I am, but having never experienced it, how do I really know?

3. Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Almost...

4.  How tall are you?
5'6" or thereabouts.

5. How much do you weigh?
Less than I did three months ago, and less that I probably should for the amount I spend running around a warehouse/walking to and from college.

6. Any tattoos?
Yes, I got a daisy chain around my ankle in February.

7. Any piercings?
Six - nose, two lobe piercings on each side, conch, and helix.

8. OTP?
Who knows? (not me)

9. What is your favourite show?
Miranda 

10. Who are your favourite bands?
Biffy Clyro, Slaves (UK), Dead!, and Let's Eat Grandma.

11. Something you miss?
Weekends - I work mine now.

12. Favourite song?
Machines - BIffy Clyr0

13. How old are you?
18

14. Zodiac Sign?
Libra

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Kind, warm-hearted, caring, and understanding of the fact that I need space. (also must like good books, bands, and movies).

16. What is your favourite quote?
"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions" - Augusten Burroughs

17. Who is your favourite actor?
I don't really know actors...

18. Favourite colour?
Yellow.

19. Loud music or soft?
It depends on what I'm listening to, where I am, who I'm with, etc. etc.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed, its so warm and cosy and comforting.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
About 20 minutes...

22. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
Anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours...

23. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Nope

24. Turn ons?
Nice smile, friendly eyes, very open.

25. Turn offs?
Rude, waaaay too forward, making gross sexist comments.

26. The reason you joined the blogging community?
I wanted somewhere to share my thoughts and just be myself.

27. What are your fears?
Forgetting.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
I was very over-tired from working so much last week, I couldn't decide what to wear on Tuesday and was running late and ended up sobbing...

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Today, to my mum.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
I had a Wheatus phase...

31. Last book you read?
Allegiant - Veronica Roth

32. Book you're currently reading?
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

33. Last show you watched?
Clique on the BBC Three iPlayer.

34. Last person you talked to?
My mum.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
One of my best mates from college.

36. What is your favourite food?
Crunchy food like breadsticks, biscuits, etc.

37. Place you want to visit
Australia.

38. Last place you were?
A gym/swimming centre to register for a trial pass.

39. Do you have a crush?
I have a boyfriend so...

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Jokingly would have been today. Properly, I actually don't know.

42. Favourite flavor or sweet?
Chocolate, especially cake.

43. What instruments do you play?
I used to play guitar, but haven't for quite a while...

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Maori Fish-hook necklace.

45. Last sport you played?
I genuinely have no clue, it's been that long!

46. Last song you sang?
Eat Shiitake Mushrooms by Let's Eat Grandma - it's the album currently in my car stereo.

47. Favourite pick up line?
Do not ever come near me with pick up lines.

48. Have you ever used it?
Never in my life.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone
Yesterday after college.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
YOU reading this! Pick at least one to answer in the comments so I can get to know you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment