Friday 5 August 2016

Things I Should Be Doing Instead of Reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child...

It's here. It's finally here! The eighth instalment in the Harry Potter series.The book we all thought would never exist... And it's here. I purchased it yesterday. Started it when I got home... Finished it around an hour ago... (If I hadn't had work today, it would have taken less than twelve hours... No way would I have slept...) 



And, as every book lover does, I put off things of importance because this book was just too good not to read... And now for a #relatable (cringe!) post, for all of those who, like I, have put off anything important... 

So, whilst I was reading, I should have been:

  • Tidying my room. It's a mess..
  • Looking online for interview tips, and generally preparing for my interview that is tomorrow... Eep! 
  • Getting a decent night's sleep, for work. 
  • Sorting out my nails, as they're kinda too long, and the polish was really chipped...
  • Eating. 
  • Playing guitar. 
  • Writing. 
  • Reading A Game of Thrones because I'm halfway through it, and now I'll have to start it again. 
  • Going for a walk. 
  • Talking to my family. 
  • Looking after my poorly boyfriend. 
  • Cuddling my dogs. 
  • Cleaning my Docs. 
  • Not spending money on books...
There is so much more that I should have done, but hey, at least I didn't call into work to say I'm sick! 

If you haven't started reading this book yet, get on it, it really is incredible! 

Okay. Now I actually have stuff to be getting on with. And so do you... Go read!!

Bye!
- Dottie x

1 comment:

  1. Haha this was awesome :) I have only read the first Harry Potter novel, but lately I've been hearing so many good things about this book that I really want to take the time to read the whole series. It sounds like a wonderful way to spend time :) Good luck on your interview!

    ReplyDelete