Tuesday 2 August 2016

Five Things About My Life Right Now...

Hello all! It's been a while since I wrote anything interesting, or worthwhile, and I figured if you're all as nosy as me, you'd be interested to know what I've been up to.
So, here are five things about my life right now... 


  1. I have been working twice a week since the start of July. I almost quit after my second shift, but now I'm not finding it as bad. 
  2. I am still learning to drive, after around nine months of weekly lessons. But I'm getting there slowly! 
  3. Currently, I am reading A Game of Thrones, and it's extremely good; George R. R. Martin writes incredibly well, and the characters are so well crafted! 
  4. I spent my first paycheck on makeup, and intend to buy a NYX lipstick next time I'm in town... 
  5. I'm trying to be more organised and write blog posts, but I've been caught up in watching both Pretty Little Liars (season six!!!), and Sherlock... Ooops!

So there we are, a quick little list post filled with very uninteresting updates on my life! I hope you guys enjoyed this, hahah! 

Bye for now, 
Dottie x

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you! That's awesome that you're learning to drive. I remember taking driver's ed and it was tricky at first, but it gets easier! And yay for sticking with your job. It's the best thing when you can buy makeup and clothes with your own money. It's a feeling of accomplishment. Have a radical week!

    ReplyDelete