Wednesday 18 January 2017

Help a Gal Out?! (Music Related Survey)

For part of my college course, I have to complete an independent study topic, which involves researching and completing a report on a topic of my own choice. 

I've chosen to look into how sales of music have changed, from vinyl to CD to streaming, and decided to gather information from those who listen to music the most, so the youth around me. I want this to be as accurate as possible, so I need as many people as possible to respond. 

I have chosen to take to you, the internet to help me out!

My survey is literally only four questions long, it'll take you two minutes and help me to get a good grade. 

So, if you've got a good, kind heart, please click here to complete my music survey! 

Thank you so much, and enjoy the rest of your day!
- Dottie x

(just in case you missed it, here's the link in full: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XNMV7G9

2 comments: