Thursday 14 June 2018

Rainy June Playlist

I woke up this morning to grey clouds, sodden grounds, and a lower temperature than I like. I never quite know how to be on rainy days; I want to fill my time with productive things, but at the same time I want to curl up with tea, a good book, or just watch the rain make puddles ripple. 

Today's weather is weird. It's so sunny, but the rain is threatening to fall. It's strange. So today, I've made some butterscotch biscuits, and a playlist to listen to on other future rainy days. I implore you to curl up next to a big window with some tea and some headphones and listen. Just listen and be for a little bit.

Some of the songs mean a lot to me, such as 'Machines' and 'God Only Knows'. Others I think are simply stunning. Each one tells a story and is just perfect for a relaxed, cosy day. 


So enjoy it here...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Tom Odell and Bright Eyes are the best! I love rainy days. I totally get that feeling of wanting to be productive but also feeling like you could nap the rest of the day away...I think that's why I love rainy days so much. :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete