Monday 17 August 2015

Guest Blog - Tips and Tricks: How to Communicate With a Dottie (by Chicken Nugget)

Hello! Yes, I am the Emma that Dottie talks about. As we are friends in real life, I know the real Dottie. And now, I will expose her deepest, darkest secrets and teach you how to communicate with a Dottie.

Before I start, I bet you are wondering how we met. It began at the start of secondary school. There I was, with my friends and then I looked over and saw this shy girl sat alone on the circular bench so I went over and said hi. This girl was very shy and I don't think she even looked me in the eye. Then we became friends. Yes, this shy girl was Dottie. Over the school years I moved around friendship groups, I couldn't find a place where I fit in. I talked to Dottie on kik messenger. And that was it. Wed known each other for about 3 years before and finally, we were best friends. I don't think we have been separated since.

And now, How to communicate with a Dottie:

Approaching a Dottie:

Dotties are shy creatures. Approach cautiously and slowly for they could flee. Be quiet and gentle. Talk quietly and gain their interest. Choose a topic that a Dottie would like.

Understanding a Dotties character:

This is key to be friends with a Dottie. If you do not understand and accept them as they are, they will not be themselves with you. Dotties like black. Maybe you could give them something black to gain trust. Dottie's also like punk-pop boy bands, this would be a suitable topic to entice them.

Becoming friends with a Dottie:

Once Dotties trust you, they will open up to you. They will tell you their interests, such as their love of bands but this is just the start. You can now begin to introduce them to new things, your interests. Dotties are very curious creatures and will take an interest no matter what it is. If they like it, you will have more in common. Dottie's are very understanding creatures who care a lot and once friendship has been made, they start to protect you.

Warning signs of a Dottie:

Do not approach if a Dottie is playing with its hair. This means they are feeling insecure and do not want to be approached!
Do not make eye contact with a Dottie whilst they are eating! They do not like this and become nervous or stressed in this situation.
Be warned when you get in the way of a Dottie. You will most likely make it angry and it may swear at you.
Walk a safe distance next to a Dottie. Dotties can sometimes loose complete balance and walk straight into you, nearly knocking you over. Walk close at your own risk!

Caring for a Dottie:

Dotties are very picky eaters. Here is what is recommended to feed a Dottie:
   Pizza
   Chips
   Sausages (plain, no spices)
   White bread with jam
   Crisps
   Chocolate
Dotties hate fruit or veg so this is not good to feed them.

Look after a Dottie. Dotties are sensitive, shy creatures. Do not leave a Dottie alone, they will not be happy.

I hope you have fun looking after your Dottie! They are great friends!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this! It was so fun to write. If liked this please subscribe to my blog at http://nibblechomper.blogspot.co.uk .

Bye! x

Heres a little Lord of the Rings quote for you!


"One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them." 

No comments:

Post a Comment