Thursday 15 October 2015

Priorities....

If you regularly read my blog, then you might have noticed that I don't post as often as I used to. This is partly because I don't have as much time as I used to, because I'm at college a lot.
I leave the house at 9am on Mondays and get home at 6:30, leave at 7:00 on Tuesdays and get back at 5:30, leave at 11:30 on Thursdays and get back at 6:30 (easier day, I know), and leave at 7:00 on Fridays and get back at 2:30.

So, as you can see, my week lacks routine (and a Wednesday, apparently... They're my days off, at the moment!), and I have a lot less time to do stuff. Now, while I get three days off out of seven, and don't get much work, I do spend two hours on a bus four times a week, and it is exhausting. I spend such a small amount of time on the internet now, and even when I'm not in college, I am always thinking about college. 

I love college. It's amazing that I finally get to do something that I'm so interested in, and I find stuff difficult!!! For once in my life, I'm doing something that I want to do, and it's not what's easy. It's great. I'm even doing something that I thought I'd never see myself doing - I put my name down to perform in the college Christmas concert!!!! I mean, I'm freaking out over it, but I'm proud of myself. Yay!! I also want to volunteer at a music venue type thing near my college, because I need to do work experience for my college course. SO I'll have even less time when that happens.

The other reason I haven't been blogging as much is because I've started to really care about my content. I don't want to write any crappy, waffle-y stuff. I want my blog to look good, and I want to attract new visitors to my blog. I want people to look at it, and say "wow, this girl's blog is amazing!!". I feel like I need to spend more time on stuff, adding photos, and doing background research, instead of writing whatever crap comes to mind. 

So yeah, there we go... College (UK!!) is my priority, because it's my gateway to what I want to do, and I want good content on this blog.
Okey dokey... One final thing - I levelled up!! I'm 17 now!!! It's SCARY!!! 

Bye, guys!!
- Dottie. 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is AMAZING! I have been trying to think of a better word than amazing but my brain has been frazzled!
    You write really well and you're one of the few blogs which keep me wanting to read!
    Keep it up, I also understand your college issues. I have resolved to writing my blog AT college.

    - thatdenbykid.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much!!! That actually made my day!! <3
      Writing at college is such a good idea!! I may have to start doing that!

      Delete