Wednesday 4 November 2015

October Favourites...

So October is over, it's now November, which means that it's nearly been another whole year!! It's crazy.. 
Anyway, so I know that it's now the 4th of November, but I wanted to stick to my posting schedule, so I'm writing my October Favourites now. Just one quick point: most of my favourites will be beauty products, so if you don't care about that, just stop reading now. 

Okey dokey, let's begin!! 

My first favourite this month is the Superdrug Deep Action Blackhead-Clearing Scrub. I've used this most mornings throughout October, and although I never had blackheads, it did help a little with spots, and my skin felt so soft!!
You can buy it here for £2.69 (UK only I believe), and a lot of Superdrug-own products are either 2 for £4 or buy one get one free at the moment. Another plus is that all products from the Superdrug range (i.e. Superdrug-branded) are cruelty free, which is brilliant!! I do recommend this face scrub, although I would stay clear of it if you have dry or sensitive skin, because it is quite a harsh cleanser. Maybe try checking out some of the Superdrug tea tree products instead? 




Next, I've been loving the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original. I have a few days off in the week now, and I can never be bothered to wash my hair, so this is brilliant! I've tried out a few other brands of dry shampoo, but they left my hair feeling and looking worse than it did before I used it. A lot of people swear by Batiste, and I would definitely recommend using it! I used to wash my hair everyday, but now I can leave it a few days between washes without feeling paranoid that it looks gross. Yay!! 
This dry shampoo costs around £3, and you can find it pretty much anywhere that sells beauty products. 


Twin Atlantic at Reading 2015.
Twin Atlantic's album The Great Divide has literally been my soundtrack, I love it so much! Every time I listen to it, I'm taken back to Reading Festival, and I'm reminded again how amazing they are live! One of my friends got this for my birthday, and it's such a great album. For those of you that don't know, Twin Atlantic are a Scottish rock band, and they are incredible. You can buy the album on iTunes or Amazon UK here

My favourite books last month were the Divergent series. I re-read them, and they're just as good as they were the first time I read them!! I even cried when I read Allegiant, even though I knew what was going to happen. If you've not read them, you should totally add them to your reading list, because they are written really well. 

Okay, so that's all of my October Favourites! This post was inspired by the lovely Vicky over at Wings of Freedom, who has some really cool monthly favourites!! 

Well, have a good November, guys!!
- Dottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment