Wednesday 25 November 2015

So Many Thoughts!!

Oh my gosh, do you ever have days where your brain literally does not shut up? Literally every minute of yesterday, my brain felt like it was in overdrive. I thought about so much stuff. I can't even remember most of it, I only know that I felt exhausted, even though I didn't do much. 

I know I was thinking a lot about college work, because I seem to have finished a large chunk of an assignment, whereas others have barely started it. Like what's going on there? Am I just a nerd? Probably. But I do adore doing college work, especially the written stuff, because I love feeling productive, and everything that we've been learning is actually really fascinating! And it feels so great to be doing something that's going to help me to get the job that I want. Pretty cool, huh?

Um, what else have I been thinking about? Hmm... Well I was on the bus home yesterday, and I realised just how much I love my friends. Like seriously, they all mean the bloody world to me. Now I'm not talking about the people I went to school with, and who were all like "oh, I'm gonna miss you so much, we'll definitely stay in touch!!" and then they never bothered to message me. Nah, I'm talking about my lovely friends who talk to me most days, and always make sure I'm doing okay. I'm so lucky to have them around me!! 


I don't even know, I just felt so overwhelmed with thoughts yesterday, and it scared me. I've honestly never had that much to think about, I can usually empty my brain and just chill out, but that didn't happen yesterday.. I don't know why yesterday was any different to any other day; nothing interesting or new happened, and yet, I had way too many thoughts swirling around in my head.. 

Sometimes there are songs that perfectly describe how I'm feeling, and yesterday, it was Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots.. It's basically just a guy rapping/talking/reciting poetry about how he has so many thoughts, too many thoughts, and how they all keep connecting and changing rapidly, and it's just a really good song... You should check it out.. 

Hmm.. I can't really think of anything else to write, which is quite funny, as this post it about thinking.. Hah.. 

- Dottie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment