Friday, 25 September 2015

15 Things I CAN Do

I saw this blog post here and it inspired me to write this post. If you have a blog, I want you to write a post similar to this. If not, write 15 things you CAN do in the comments below. Let's spread some positivity!! :D 

  1. I CAN make awesome cupcakes and sponge cake. Light and fluffy!! Want to know how I do it?? Read how to make vanilla cupcakes here. 
  2. I CAN play guitar pretty well, and I'm mostly self-taught. While I'm not amazing, I know I'll get there one day, and I'm proud of myself. 
  3. I CAN get good grades. I know this seems like I'm bragging, but I am genuinely proud of the fact that I can get high grades. I like being intelligent. (I wish to point out that a private school guy didn't believe I could get a higher grade than him in any subject... I totally beat him in Chemistry!!) 
  4. I CAN do anything I put my mind to; I did well in school, and already I feel as though I'm doing well on my music tech course. 
  5. I CAN smile at and be kind to strangers. I always try and smile at people who sit near me on the bus, or anyone I walk past in college. Being polite is free. 
  6. I CAN write some pretty cool blog posts. For example, I spent some time on my last post, and I'm really proud of that. 
  7. I CAN look in the mirror and feel happy with who I am. 
  8. I CAN help my lovely friends with almost anything. If I can't help them, I know I can be there for them. They mean the world to me. ♥
  9. I CAN settle in to a new situation, and become quite happy with change. (I am adaptable). 
  10. I CAN survive going to three gigs and sitting eight exams in one week. 
  11. I CAN pick out some pretty good birthday and Christmas presents for my friends... Hopefully!
  12. I CAN pick out some lovely outfits when I want to, and I buy some pretty nice shoes!!
  13. I CAN talk to new people. I've made a couple of new friends in college, and feel comfortable talking to a fair few people in the class. Yay! Go me!!
  14. I CAN change a song to sound different to how it did before. I did this in college today, to the Phantom of the Opera; I made it sound more electronic and I'm rather proud of it. AND I enjoyed it!! I wish there was some way I could put it on this post, however, I don't own a Mac or any of the software they have at college. 
  15. Finally, number 15. I CAN think of 15 positive things about myself, and prove to anyone who thought I couldn't do stuff that I can. 
We can all do anything we put our minds to. Don't let anyone tell you that you cannot achieve your dreams. Remember, nothing is impossible; even the word says "I'm possible". 

Achieve your dreams!!
- Dottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment