Wednesday 30 December 2015

I'm Getting Bad at This...

It seems that once my blog starts to loo good, and attract a few more people, y'know, get a few more page views, something seems to happen that prevents me from writing good content.

Now, yesterday's post is fine, as I was out all day with my friends. However, today, all I've done is spend a few hours at an indoor climbing centre. Hardly taxing, really. I could have got up early to write something interesting, or not lazed around all evening. But I didn't. So now I'm lay in bed, writing this from my iPod. Y'know, it bugs me that I can't write good content every single day. I don't have the time, nor the inspiration. But I would love to. I really enjoy writing, and reading what others write. It's going to be so weird just being able to drop off to sleep without suddenly thinking "oh shoot!! I forgot to write a blog post!!!' 

Doing this little Blogmas has actually been a lot of fun, and good practice for me. It's also kind of changed my career goal. I'm really interested in music journalism now. Maybe once I get too old to be a decent sound engineer..? Hahah I don't know, but I love writing, so it seems  good!! 

Okay, I'm actually really tired, and I might have to get up early tomorrow, so I'm leaving this here for today. Hopefully I can write something decent tomorrow! 

Bye! 
- Dottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment