Saturday 12 December 2015

I've Missed This!!

Okey dokey, so in yesterday's post, I mentioned that I'm going to try and blog every day throughout my Christmas break. Which means three weeks' of posts, yay!! 

The reason behind this is, I've actually missed just writing, and being creative in a way that I 100% enjoy. So each day, I will attempt to write something that anyone who reads this blog might find interesting, or insightful. 

There will probably be a haul or two, as it's nearly Christmas, and I'm going shopping today, some photography, a lot of talk about music.. Hahah it's basically going to be a little scrapbook of my Christmas break. Which will be fun for me!! 

I feel that sometimes it's nice to have something to look back on, and I'm actually really happy in college, so I feel that I'm going to be really happy this holiday, despite maybe missing one or two of my college friends. But hopefully we'll get to hang out. 

And I finally will get to see my amazing friends from school!! I've missed these guys waaaaaaay too much, and we always seem to be busy and never get to hang out, which is such a shame. It's so weird that we're all moving on with our lives, and we don't immediately know how each of us are feeling. I miss that. 

I actually really hate having to get to know people. Especially when those people make it really difficult for you to get to know them. Sometimes it's fun though, because people can be really interesting, and I love it when people are really open with you and tell you everything. And when they can tell how you're feeling. Yup.. Those people are so great!! 

And wham, bam!! Blogmas day one is complete. Sorry this has been such a short post, but I need to get ready to go out now.. So see y'all tomorrow!! 

- Dottie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment