Wednesday 6 January 2016

Teenage Dirtbag Gets a Makeover!!

Yep, I did it!! I finally gave my blog another makeover!! I find it so fun (and also really stressful, as Emma knows!) to create new headers, and logos, and change the layout and look for blogs.. 

So this is the finished product!! Well, on desktop anyway.. If you're on mobile, it doesn't look like this: 



So I guess I'll talk you through what's here, then.. 
Obviously, there is the title of my blog, which, if you didn't know, was named after the Wheatus song, Teenage Dirtbag. I had a tiny obsession, okay???
Then there are the pages of my blog. Now, if anyone knows how to get those to be central, then please, please tell me, because it really bothers me. I haven't updated those pages in ages (haha, it rhymes!!), but hopefully I can start that again soon. 

Then, on the left at the top, there is the link to my Instagram profile, which I will hopefully be updating more frequently, once I start taking more photos, and learn how my dad's camera works. Yay!

Underneath that is just my blog archive, and popular posts, which is pretty self-explanatory, Yay! Then on the right is my blogger profile, a quick and easy way to follow my blog on Bloglovin', and the labels which should be on most of my posts, to help you to find something that you might be interested in. 

Right at the bottom of my blog are some link badges, one of which goes to Teenage Blogger Central, one for my bestie, Vicky's blog, and the other to Emma's blog. Go check them out!!

And, finally, there are the main posts, which are dead central. 


So have fun exploring my new blog!! I had fun creating this, and I might start looking into coding sometime soon, so that I can create a fully custom blog.

This is exciting!!

Bye for now, 
- Dottie. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I have recently tagged you for a Liebster Award, if you want to check it out please go to my blog: thatdenbykid.blogspot.com
    The post shall explain all!
    Thank You!:)

    Ps, I love your new blog style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I just changed up my blog theme as well. I started years ago with a sidebar, added another last spring, and now I'm back to one again.

    I'm sorry I cant help with getting the pages to be centered. Good luck though!

    Also I just wanted to say I am hosting a giveaway and if you want you can enter it for $15! All you have to do is submit a guest post! http://majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com/blog/new-guest-post-form-15-winter-giveaway-and-link-up

    ReplyDelete